- @gunsmithPup I think he's dating someone disney? 34 minutes ago
- @ohh_deer If I was ever going to buy any candle, which I might: yes. But probably not this year. 35 minutes ago
- RT @PSCupdates: Israeli bombing of Shujaiyya market kills 17 despite ceasefire | Maan News Agency maannews.net/eng/ViewDetail… 37 minutes ago
- I don't have the energy to reply in a "reasonable voice" so I'm gonna let it stand I guess 47 minutes ago
- @hermanos ukartsdirectory.com/terry-tylers-l… Myths abound in the self-pub world, I guess???? 48 minutes ago
Author Archives: Claire Napier
Last Saturday we picked nettle tips. Nettle soup was out of reach (still have no blender) so we had nettle stew, which was not too bad. The soup is probably better. Oh a whim I decided we may as well … Continue reading
Took a chance on a sale, bought some clothes from new. Surprisingly nerve-wracking these days! It is what it is. Went for a picnic which was totally dreamy; saw an Avocet, about fifty buns (some fully loaf-sized rabbits in … Continue reading
My birthday! Into the woods. Saw pheasants, moorhens and a moorhen chick (moorchick?), a heron, and a swan making a nest. Not bad. Everything’s new and green and flowering! The jacket is my birthday present to myself; 60s-ish wool … Continue reading
It’s my birthday on wednesday, and I am prepared:
Wicker basket. Perfect picnic shape: deep, not too wide, good loop on the handle. £3.99. Dodgy joins! But a bargain, if it’ll hold. What to do? Two metres of thick-textured ribbon. Picnic pattern! Yes. Follow the wrap of the faults … Continue reading
To start with I was all “imagine my scarf blowing in a delightful wind, how nice” but then up close my hair looked completely different and much longer. And that is the story… of these pictures.
Sorry not sorry for my ridic FASHION poses. I just walked a long way for a long time and I’m not in the mood to govern my standing! I got stagnant water inside of my shoes! Leave me alone … Continue reading
Look at how cute this jug is. This is my milk jug. It looks like an onion and I want to plant it and let it grow. It’s wonderful.
Spring cleaning bargains! Antiques Tower is closing up (don’t worry; plenty left) and discount season is on. Early 70s bedside table? Yes please! So beautiful. If you start with an empty room, lying on the floor, every gradual addition brings … Continue reading
If you’re gonna work in a charity shop, try to pick one full of awful crap you’d never want It’s just not safe otherwise