- @Effef tweetdeck is a fucker 1 hour ago
- @ArdoOmer they may be using "realism" as a metaphor 1 hour ago
- RT @lquilter: And, Deval Patrick signed the #upskirting bill. boston.com/news/local/mas… #privacy 1 hour ago
- RT @comicsandcola: That list feat @emilyterrible @MuggyEbes @CorinneMucha @holagatosaurio @HannaKtweet @helllllen comicsandcola.com/2014/03/10-fab… 1 hour ago
- RT @comicsandcola: Celebrating International Women's Day with 10 fab cartoonists comicsandcola.com/2014/03/10-fab… 1 hour ago
Author Archives: Claire Napier
Look at how cute this jug is. This is my milk jug. It looks like an onion and I want to plant it and let it grow. It’s wonderful.
Spring cleaning bargains! Antiques Tower is closing up (don’t worry; plenty left) and discount season is on. Early 70s bedside table? Yes please! So beautiful. If you start with an empty room, lying on the floor, every gradual addition brings … Continue reading
If you’re gonna work in a charity shop, try to pick one full of awful crap you’d never want It’s just not safe otherwise
The stationer in my town just closed, and during its final sale I bought a handful of forty-page A5 sketchbooks for fifty pence each. “Why not make them into individual comics?”, I thought. I began. This first one is all-pencil. … Continue reading
The Peach Rider, Malika, Digests! Well, it’s Valentine’s Day. And that means hearts! And hearts mean Malika! Because she’s a Rider and she’s got something of a heart motif, although you can’t tell that below! I have academic problems with … Continue reading
You just got home from school/work/volunteering/your pal’s house/a walk. You’re tired. You’re hungry. You just wanna watch your toku and eat ten packets of crisps. You could do that! Although you might not have that many, ten is quite a … Continue reading
A low-light photographed overview of all the plant life in my house. I don’t have a garden OR even anywhere to grow vegetables in this new house (“flat”, but one of the rooms is downstairs, so: not flat). So I … Continue reading
New flowers (“I don’t smoke, so I can…”: a fun adult mantra for small treats!) and a book I’m really really into at the moment.
New house, Thought Bubble convention, no internet, hideous & bizarre Street Fighter the Movie M. Bison painting recreation comission… What are you up to?